+ Niech będzie pochwalony Jezus Chrystus !
Msza św. – Niedziela Wielkiego Postu A – https://youtu.be/
Będę ofiarowywał zbiorowe intencje mszalne przypisane na ten dzień w parafii w Copiague.
March 23, 2020
I am writing to update you on what we and other parishes in our diocese are doing as we face these challenging times. With the recommendation of the Center for Disease Control that all events involving 50 or more people be suspended or postponed and in an effort to promote the health and safety of everyone, I bring to you the following:
- Beginning Monday, March 16, 2020 at 3:00 PM all Masses (weekday and weekend), will be closed to a congregation. All meetings and non- essential activities in our parishes have been suspended or postponed through Tuesday, April 14, 2020. As in the case of daily and Sunday Mass, Holy Week and Easter Liturgies will also be closed to a congregation. They will, however, be televised and available online (see number 4 below).
- Funerals may be permitted if necessary, but will be limited to immediate family. Baptisms and Weddings are postponed.
- The Catholic Faith Network (CFN) will provide televised and online daily Masses, including Holy Week and Easter Liturgies, as well as other devotional and spiritual programs (Optimum channel 29/137, Verizon FiOS TV channel 296 and Spectrum channel 162/471.) CFN I also available on selected cable and satellite systems and through 24/7 live stream at CFNtv.org. You can also watch CFN on Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android, or by downloading the CFN iOS mobile app at the app store by searching “Catholic Faith Network” or “CFN”.
- Following the current measures taken by Nassau and Suffolk public schools, all schools in our diocese are closed through March 20, 2020. The Diocese will monitor the situation and will adapt and update as needed. Since our parish Religious Education program was scheduled to finish on April 1st, the remainder of our classes will be cancelled. Our Re-Registration schedule has been postponed until Monday, April 20th. If you have not re-registered your child/children yet, please do not worry. Re-Registration will be opened until Monday, May 18th.
- The rectory office is closed for the current time. In case of emergencies, the parish emergency number will access the priest on duty. 631-626-4174
I am very aware of how challenging and frightening this situation is for all of us. May we all as a parish and as Disciples of Christ help one another during this Lenten Season. Keep one another in prayer and continue to grow in your faith of Christ.
Yours in Christ,
Fr. Dariusz Koszyk