• Our Food Pantry and Clothing Departments are well stocked and we supply our clients with both
• At Thanksgiving, we give the makings of a dinner – turkey and all the trimmings – to all that have cooking privileges.
This past year, we also had a woman who felt it would be a treat for our clients to have a sit-down dinner for seventy people in our school auditorium.
She and her family decorated the auditorium, bought, brought and cooked turkey dinners; they served them and when the dinner was finished they cleaned up and thanked the guests for coming.
• At Christmas we collect gifts, wrap them and give them to all our children, senior, homeless and handicapped.
• We keep in touch with our homebound and elderly on a regular basis.
• We find jobs and encourage the local businesses to alert us to their need of workers so we can fill them from our list of job seekers.
• The school children of our clients bring their list of supplies needed for the start of the school year and we fill them.
• Alcoholics Anonymous meets in our Meeting Room four times a week.
• The federally funded FAN truck comes to our building to distribute food to the senior citizens.
• We obtain Health Insurance for those who meet the qualifications.
We are constantly expanding our services to meet the needs of the community.